I just read a Wikipedia article on the SERIES (not season, as season 4 is the final season) FINALE of Hannah Montana! It made me a little bit sad to see the series end, but kinda happy, too, because most of the Hannah Montana Forever episodes have not been the greatest (my opinion). It made me think about the shows that aired a few years ago, and some that debuted a few years ago, which are now canceled 🙁
I’m gonna track all the shows that I loved from 2009 to 2011 on here, starting with the ones that AIRED (not debuted) in 2009:
1. Kim Possible: WHAT AN AWESOME SHOW!!!!! I DON’T LIKE HOW THEY CANCELED IT ON FAMILY CHANNEL!!!!!
2. The Weekenders: I first liked this animated show when they made a reference to the series in a Just Say No presentation about the dangers of smoking that I went to in 4th grade. Once again, it was Family’s decision to take it off the air in late 2009.
3. Lizzie McGuire: Family still airs this one, but they air it very, very, very late at night, because of the “cooler” shows takingit’s place. Well, I have one thing to say about that. Lizzie McGuire is still a cool show (Animated version of Lizzie isHILARIOUS!!!!), and I really want it to air at a time where some of us “tweens” are actually awake to see it!
4. That’s So Raven: Another late night series! Family has to stop airing these awesome shows late at night. (Once again, myopinion) Why don’t they put these shows on at times where we are ACTUALLY awake to see them?
OK, now I’m gonna cover the shows that DEBUTED in 2009 (my fave section of this post!):
1. JONAS: MY. MOST. FAVOURITE. SERIES. IN. THE. WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE THEY (DISNEY CHANNEL) TAKE IT OFF THE AIR????!!!!!! (sorry, Caps Lock was on) JONAS IS AWESOME!!!!! (Luckily, Family Channel has picked up on the series and is now airing first-run episodes on weekends)